How do you get rid of eye fatigue fast?
It is common to have tired eyes at the end of a long day, after many hours of concentration during which we must keep our eyes open or fixed. Looking at a computer, reading, watching a screen, etc. Regardless of our activity, in some way the eyelid muscles make an effort that can be noticed later and even during the day, so we can wear a dull look that can give us an unhealthy appearance.
The causes of the tired look
Tiredness and lack of sleep also leave consequences on the look, which can lead to tired eyes. The lower eyelid becomes inflamed, creating bags that draw a sad and aged appearance. Genetics, poor circulation and loss of firmness can also influence eyestrain, reducing freshness to your eyes.
Symptoms of tired eyes
Most of the time, tired eyes are simply a sign of muscle fatigue. This is the reason why rubbing the eyes may provide temporary relief. The rubbing increases blood flow to the area, and like a calf muscle massage after exercise, it helps loosen the muscles, making the eyelids feel less heavy. Eyes that are tired from muscle fatigue may also appear red and puffy in the area.
When this tiredness is accompanied by inflammation it is what is often described as bags under the eyes, for which you can find different home methods that can reverse the bags under the eyes.
Solution for tired eyes
The solutions range from surgeries, through cosmetic treatments, to simple homemade tricks that we expose you below so that you can boast of a radiant and light-filled look and avoid those tired eyes when you want to go out.
Resting the eyes is all that is needed to return them to normal, as not resting properly can lead to eyestrain. Although generally harmless, eye strain can lead to other problems, such as headaches, dry eyes, irritability, and eye pain. Here are some tricks to reverse tired eyes.
Tips to show off an awake look
• Make an anti-inflammatory juice with coconut water, kale, and blueberries.
• Use drops or artificial tears. Eliminate redness. Just two drops in each eye and a two-minute break will be enough to give them another look.
• Gently massage to drain fluid and reduce puffiness in the eyelid area and eye bags.
• It is better not to apply concealer. That will only intensify the flaws. Put just a little bit in the tear duct area to illuminate and voila.
• In the crease where both lids meet, apply a touch of concealer to achieve a lifting effect.
• If you are going to use shadows, do not choose metallic colors because they highlight the inflammation. Opt for the brown palette and you will be able to flatten the area.
• If you notice that your lashes are straighter than normal, use a curling iron. It is the secret to expanding the look.
• Don't underestimate the cucumber trick. Placing two slices of cucumber over the eyes helps to reduce inflammation and decongest the bags under the eyes, giving a more awake look to the eyes.
• Wash your face with cold water before applying makeup, this is a great way to treat tired eyes.
• With the advice of a specialist, you can choose to apply a depigmenting or whitening serum treatment.
• Sleep with your head higher than your body so there is less fluid accumulation in the facial area.
• Dinner light and with little salt, always try to use sea salt. Steamed vegetables are a good option and will do you good.
Oxygen levels increase during exercise due to a physiological response controlled by the brain. The medulla controls respiration rate during many activities, including sleeping, exercise and eating. During exercise, the cells burn oxygen more quickly than they do while at rest.